I guess this is the next get rich/famous quick scheme. Become a Scandalite. I'm not sure who coined the phrase, so I can't give credit to the name.
Scandalite Definition (paraphrased by me): Someone who does something scandalous with a famous person/politician and then uses that 15 minutes of fame to build a money-making opportunity that will make them famous for much longer than 15 minutes.
These girls are using their fame as scandalous vixens to get legitimate companies to want them to endorse their products. One such area of business is weight loss and another is handbags. Apparently the American public thinks that scandalites know what weight loss program works the best, or what handbag to carry to be in style. I guess you gotta look the part. It certainly worked for them. This is capitalism at its best kids.
WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment