Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things I Will Give You An Evil Look For

This is a top five list of things I dislike greatly:

5. Being patted on the head - I'm not a dog or a small child, please don't make me feel like one.

4. Ugh Boots in the summer - Really? Who made this a trend?

3. People my age calling me sweetie - I can handle it from grandparents or even my parents, but if you are in your 20's, come on.

2. Getting carded for a rated R movie - I HAVE to look older than 17.

1. Being talked about right in front of my face by people who "believe" they are whispering. - I CAN HEAR YOU, you idiot.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You have perfected the evil look pretty well. I would not want to be on the other end of it.

Kate said...

Uh, oh, are you talking about me? Because I'm so loud when I'm drunk, but not on purpose!