One of my job responsibilities is to follow up on credit references for advertisers who wish to apply for credit with our magazine. When I call the advertisers' references, many times I end up calling a company that has an automated message system. You know what I am talking about.
"Thank you for calling Company X. If you know your party's extension, please enter it at any time. For a company directory, press 1. For the accounting department, press 2..."
So I called a company today that had an automated messaging system that was voice activated. After I heard the machine tell me this, I said, "Great," sarcastically. The voice comes on and says, "I'm sorry I didn't understand your last statement. Please repeat your last statement." I just start laughing and it asked me again to repeat my last statement. Priceless.
*Note: If you want to talk to a real person, just laugh a lot. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahaha, that's hilarious. I'm a little behind on your blog and I'm glad I started back with a good one.
Post a Comment